Is Abrome right for you?
No two individuals are perfectly alike, and no two people should be forced to take the same path in life. Every young person deserves an education that is the best fit for them. Asking yourself the following questions can help you decide whether Abrome might be right for you.
- Are you a young person who wants to lead a meaningful life? A remarkable life?
- Do you want to contribute to society and improve the human condition?
- Do you want to have the freedom, time, and energy to immerse yourself in deep, meaningful, and enduring learning experiences?
- Do you want to be freed from the burdens of homework, studying, and testing so that you can pursue your interests without reservation?
- Do you want to improve your relationship with your parents? Do you want to stop arguing with them over homework, studying, and grades?
- Do you want to build strong bonds with your peers, work with older teens, mentor younger children, and contribute to your community in relevant ways?
- Do you want to avoid the social anxiety and bullying that often accompanies traditional schooling?
- Do you want your learning differences to be leveraged as strengths, rather than disabilities?
- Do you want to be able to sleep nine to ten hours per night? Do you want to be able to sleep in past 9 a.m.?
- Are you interested in weaning off of prescription drugs (e.g., Adderall, Ritalin, Prozac)?
- Are you more interested in collaborating with people than competing with them?
- Do you want to be able to gain admission into the top colleges and universities without sacrificing your youth?
- Do you want less stress in your life?
- Do you want to launch a company, a career, or a social movement? Do you want to do it now, as opposed to waiting until you are in your twenties?
- Do you have the audacity to believe that you can be happy, healthy, and successful? That you don't need to make tradeoffs between the three?
For Parents or Guardians:
- Do you want your child to lead a meaningful life? A remarkable life?
- Do you want your child to contribute to society and improve the human condition?
- Do you believe in your children as much as we do?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then Abrome might be right for you.